Reference Desk features an extensive range of HR and benefits information resources that will help you find the answers you’re looking for quickly and efficiently. Key areas or the Reference Desk Section include:
- Guide to local and regional DOL programs, services, and information.
- Federal laws that affect the employee benefits and human resources arena including: health and benefits laws; labor and employment laws and tax and pension laws.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) featuring FAQs on over 125 topics which are sure to deliver the information you need in a snap.
- Glossaries, law dictionaries and acronym sections to clarify the most difficult terms and make them much easier to understand.
- Ask the Experts which will provide answers to your questions from our team of HR and benefits experts one-on-one via email...